Saturday, August 15, 2026

Portfolio

Update October 24th, 2026: I am no longer posting on Instagram due to Meta constantly changing their ToS.

Update August 15th, 2026: After a very long and unintended hiatus that lasted for several years, I will be posting here again! Due to previous theft of gift art and business designs, some pictures will be watermarked and resized.

Please excuse any changes in my alias/signature and URL watermarks. I've been posting art online since 2003, and I sometimes get the itch to change my username. 

For a full resume please email me at coffeecherrytea@gmail.com

Click or tap images to enlarge them!



Origami and Geometric





Black & White







Digital Watercolor












 Animals










  Cel-shading + Soft-shading



Kevin the Cassowary from Georgia Untamed Zoo



Revisiting Old Fan Art

Revisiting Nightmare Rarity (unfinished)

Revisiting Florges (unfinished)



Graphics for T-shirts and Prints














Originals and Pixel Art












Typography





Fan Art

















Lineless Fan Art






Fan Art gifs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.